March was a very fun and exciting month for Amanda’s Nose in a Book!
This blog reached 100 WordPress followers and was nominated for three Liebster Blog Awards. I successfully blogged nearly every day (giving myself only a handful of much-needed days off) and read and commented on many blog posts written by other book bloggers.
I reviewed the following books:
I started a new feature, called “Confessions of a Book Blogger”
I also committed myself to two writing challenges for the month of April.
1. Camp NaNoWriMo
- I Am An Official Participant of Camp NaNoWriMo— What Am I, Crazy?!?
- Amanda’s Camp NaNoWriMo Survival Kit
- Camp NaNoWriMo- I am so ready!
2. The A-Z Challenge
What you can expect from Amanda’s Nose in a Book in April:
- Lots of A-Z challenge posts that discuss bookish topics from A-Z
- Posts about Camp NaNoWriMo and my progress
- Posts about my trip to visit my friend Tracy in Poughkeepsie (which I am doing later on this week!)
- A couple of book reviews or discussions
I am going to be focusing on writing this coming month, so I will talk a lot about that, but there will be some other bookish surprises thrown in there as well.